Beyonce Wins Best Single Of '00s
Beyonce's 'Crazy in Love' has been voted the Greatest Song of the 00s.
The singer's 2003 solo single topped a poll by music channel VH1, beating Outkast's 'Hey Ya!' and 'Poker Face' by Lady Gaga into second and third place respectively.
'Crazy on Love' spent eight weeks at number one in the US Billboard hot 100 chart and was her first solo single to feature future husband, rapper Jay-Z.
Describing her inspiration behind the song, Beyonce has previously said: "There's definitely a dangerous feeling when you're in love - it's giving your heart to someone else and knowing that they have control over your feelings. I know for me, who always tries to be so tough, that's the dangerous thing."
In 2010's Rolling Stone's list of the 500 greatest songs of all time, 'Crazy in Love' came 118th.
VH1's Top 10 Greatest Songs of the 00s:
1. Beyonce Knowles (Feat. Jay-Z) - 'Crazy In Love'
2. OutKast - 'Hey Ya!'
3. Lady Gaga - 'Poker Face'
4. Eminem - 'Lose Yourself'
5. Kelly Clarkson - 'Since U Been Gone'
6. Kanye West (Feat. Jamie Foxx) - 'Gold Digger'
7. Justin Timberlake (Feat Timbaland) - 'SexyBack'
8. Jay-Z (Feat. Alicia Keys) - 'Empire State Of Mind'
9. Mariah Carey - 'We Belong Together'
10. 50 Cent - 'In Da Club'