Blastro News

by admin // Monday, January 31, 2011 // // 0 Comments

Britney Spears is to perform at the 53rd Grammy Awards.

The 'Womanizer' hitmaker - who is to release her as yet untitled seventh studio album in March - is to open the prestigious awards ceremony on February 13 with her new number one hit single 'Hold It Against Me'.

According to gossip website Bloginity.com, while the 29-year-old singer has been the subject of rumors surrounding the upcoming event for some weeks, this is the first time an official Grammys source has been able to confirm that she will be opening the ceremony.

The troubled star - who won the 2005 Best Dance Recording Grammy for 'Toxic' - released 'Hold It Against Me' earlier than initially planned on MP3 downloading service iTunes earlier in the month, and thanked fans for their support in sending it straight to the top of the charts.

She tweeted: "Don't #HOLDITAGAINSTME for coming out early. I couldn't wait any longer. Hope you don't mind. Seriously, I have the best fans ever. I love you all so much!! Everything I do is for you! xoxo Brit (sic)."

Britney joins the likes of rapper Eminem - who leads this year's nominations with ten nods in ten categories - Lady Gaga, Katy Perry and indie group Arcade Fire, who have all confirmed they will also be performing at the event.

by admin // Monday, January 31, 2011 // News, Upfront // 0 Comments

Justin Bieber's voice is "definitely" changing.

The 16-year-old singing sensation is relying on the assistance of his vocal coach to adapt his music to suit the way puberty has impacted on his speaking and singing, but says he is handling it well.

He told 'Today' show host Matt Lauer: "My voice is definitely changing, gradually. It's definitely lower than last time I was here. I think that everybody's voice changes. It's just how you go through it. I have a great vocal coach that's helping me."

Though the 'Baby' hitmaker's schedule is always packed, he is given one day off a week to live a normal life and while he sometimes struggles to cope with the demands of being an international pop icon, he hopes he can make his younger stepsiblings, Jaxon and Jazmyn, proud.

He said: "I make sure I have at least one day off a week. I need one day of downtime. The rest of the week is all jam-packed. I have to have at least one day. It's hard because I'm away from my family, like, my brother and sister. You only live once, but at the same time, my brother and sister are going to grow up and they're going to be proud of me."

by admin // Monday, January 31, 2011 // News, Upfront // 0 Comments

A woman has filed a $1 trillion lawsuit against P.Diddy, alleging that he caused 9/11, put her child in the hospital and stole one of her poker chips worth "100 zillions of dollars."

Valerie Joyce Wilson Turks filed the lawsuit in the Los Angeles Superior Court earlier this week in an accusation that Diddy, his ex-girlfriend Kim Porter and LAPD brutality victim Rodney King are responsible for the collapse of the World Trade Center in 2001. The strange allegations also claim that the hip hop mogul is the father of Turk's 23-year-old son.

According to RadarOnline.com, the obviously delusional woman rants in her papers, "[Diddy] went through Kim Porter and Rodney King and knocked down the WTC and then they all came and knocked my children down. Set me up to be on disability and disabled my baby. He put my baby in  a wheelchair."

She goes on to say, "Plus I won a lot of money at the casino in Mississippi and Sean P. Diddy Combs has my chip to my money. I heard he gave it to Gwen Allen to hold but she can not cash it in. I want my chip please help me. It's well worth over 100 zillions of dollars, and my hospital keys. They put me and my baby in the hospital and broke my baby 2 legs and sexual assaulted my children and crushed us."

Though Diddy probably wants to stay as far away from this woman as possible, Turks requested a restraining order against the rapper, but her request was denied by the judge who is overseeing this case.

She is asking for $900 billion in child support, and $100 billion in "loss of income." I'm not sure if even Diddy has that much Dirty Money.
 

by admin // Monday, January 31, 2011 // News, Upfront // 0 Comments

Bruno Mars is "appreciative" his cocaine possession case will be dismissed.

The 'Grenade' singer was arrested in Las Vegas last September after being caught with cocaine and has agreed to pay a fine of $2,000 and complete 200 hours of community service in a plea bargain which will see his criminal record remain clear, as long as he doesn't re-offend in the next year.

The 25-year-old Grammy nominee - born Peter Hernandez - is due to appear in court in Las Vegas on February 4 so he can waive an evidentiary hearing to later plead guilty and be given his sentence in state court.

One of the singer's lawyers, Blair Berk, said: "Bruno is very appreciative he is being given this opportunity as a first offender not to suffer any conviction and instead to have his charge dismissed. He is taking all of this quite seriously."

Bruno landed himself in trouble when a bathroom attendant reportedly suspected him of taking drugs in the toilets of the Las Vega Hard Rock Hotel.

Security confronted him after the staff member complained he was "taking a really long time" and he was found to be in possession of the class-A drug.

The 'Just The Way You Are' hitmaker was then arrested after tests proved the substance was cocaine.

He later said he "did a foolish thing and has never used drugs before."